Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
Event : Carnival Grounds--CLOSED by Adpt-Event-Manager Event : Carnival Grounds--CLOSED by Adpt-Event-Manager
This event is over!





#RRAdoptables Event


:skull:Dawn of the Dead Festival : Carnival Grounds
You must be a group member to participate!


{ STATUS } Offline



It's getting close to Halloween, and our carnival has just opened! Stalls selling candy, game booths, rides, and other attractions are everywhere. Although there isnt a big crowd in the day, its a very busy place at night.

{ Event Details }
The Carnival grounds are open to explore until the end of October.

While exploring the carnival, you can find: Various amounts of JR, items, and some spooky chimera's.

To begin exploring:
✧ Leave a comment stating that you want to start exploring and a LINK to one of your chimera's.
If you do not have a chimera, we have many available to adopt in our re-homing center: [link]

Once you post a comment, you must wait for a reply. This event will be done in a RP fashion, so you can keep exploring every time you receive a reply. DO NOT POST A NEW COMMENT. If you post a new comment, your previous exploration will be cancelled, and you will be sent to the entrance of the carnival grounds. :c Your exploration must be in one comment thread.
If we are not online, you will have to wait until we are back on to continue exploring.

For commenting/replying you will be given different options for ways to explore. This is so that people dont try to "automatically" find chimera's, rare items, etc. (so you cant write something like "I go to a stall that has a zombie themed chimera, and they give it to me!)

EXPLORATION EXAMPLE:
[YOU] "I want to explore the carnival with my chimera, Rose [LINK]"
[Adpt-Event-Manager] "While entering the carnival, you find a stall with a sign that says {Free Candy}. Do you want to go to the stall, or explore a different area?"
[YOU] "Rose and I go see what this candy stall has."


If you have any questions, please ask!


:skull: Dawn of the Dead Festival main journal

This event is a trial for our future hunting events/ explorations.
Add a Comment:
 
:iconkitoniss:
Kitoniss Featured By Owner Oct 28, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I would like to explore the carnival with Ziva! [link]
Reply
:iconadpt-event-manager:
Adpt-Event-Manager Featured By Owner Oct 28, 2012
Upon entering the carnival you notice that the path spits in two directions. Will you go left or right?
Reply
:iconkitoniss:
Kitoniss Featured By Owner Oct 29, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
we will go right!
Reply
:iconadpt-event-manager:
Adpt-Event-Manager Featured By Owner Oct 29, 2012
You head down the right path.
Flashing lights are all around you!
Game stalls are everywhere!
Some are large and crowded, while others are small with few people around them.
Would you like to go to one or keep exploring?
Reply
:iconkitoniss:
Kitoniss Featured By Owner Oct 29, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I would like to go to one!
Reply
:iconadpt-event-manager:
Adpt-Event-Manager Featured By Owner Oct 30, 2012
You enter a small green stall.
A man is sitting in front of a wall filled with balloons.
He gives you 5 darts, and says that the more balloons you pop, the better prizes you will get.

If you wish to play this game, simply reply stating that you throw the darts. If not then you can keep exploring.
Reply
:iconkitoniss:
Kitoniss Featured By Owner Oct 30, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
We throw the darts
Reply
:iconadpt-event-manager:
Adpt-Event-Manager Featured By Owner Oct 30, 2012
POP! POP! POP! POP!
You popped 4 balloons!
You won 4 treat bags!

Would you like to play again or keep exploring?
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconpikazen:
PikaZen Featured By Owner Oct 23, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I would love to explore the carnival with Lamzy [link]!
Reply
:iconadpt-event-manager:
Adpt-Event-Manager Featured By Owner Oct 23, 2012
Upon entering the carnival you notice that the path spits in two directions. Will you go left or right?
Reply
:iconpikazen:
PikaZen Featured By Owner Oct 23, 2012  Student Digital Artist
We'll do right!
Reply
:iconadpt-event-manager:
Adpt-Event-Manager Featured By Owner Oct 23, 2012
You head down the right path.
Flashing lights are all around you! Game stalls are everywhere!
Some are large and crowded, while others are small with few people around.
Will you go to one or keep exploring?
Reply
:iconpikazen:
PikaZen Featured By Owner Oct 23, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Keep exploring
Reply
:iconadpt-event-manager:
Adpt-Event-Manager Featured By Owner Oct 25, 2012
You continue walking down the alley. There only appears to be game stalls around. Will you go to one or keep exploring?
Reply
:iconpikazen:
PikaZen Featured By Owner Oct 25, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I'll go to one!
Reply
:iconadpt-event-manager:
Adpt-Event-Manager Featured By Owner Oct 26, 2012
You enter a stall.
A man is sitting in front of a wall filled with balloons.
He gives you 5 darts, and says that the more balloons you pop, the better prizes you will get.

If you wish to play this game, simply reply stating that you throw the darts. If not then you can keep exploring.
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconsmithieaan:
smithieaan Featured By Owner Oct 23, 2012
I would like to explore the carnival with my chimera Moerushi [link] please
Reply
:iconadpt-event-manager:
Adpt-Event-Manager Featured By Owner Oct 23, 2012
Upon entering the carnival you notice that the path spits in two directions. Will you go left or right?
Reply
:iconsmithieaan:
smithieaan Featured By Owner Oct 23, 2012
Left please
Reply
:iconadpt-event-manager:
Adpt-Event-Manager Featured By Owner Oct 23, 2012
You head down the left path. The smell of freshly baked pumpkin pie fills the air. Theres candy stalls everywhere! Will you go to one or keep exploring?
Reply
:iconsmithieaan:
smithieaan Featured By Owner Oct 23, 2012
Can I visit one please
Reply
:iconadpt-event-manager:
Adpt-Event-Manager Featured By Owner Oct 25, 2012
You approach the nearest candy stalls- a sign reading "free candy" catches your attention. Will you go to this stall?
Reply
:iconsmithieaan:
smithieaan Featured By Owner Oct 25, 2012
Yes please :)
Reply
:iconadpt-event-manager:
Adpt-Event-Manager Featured By Owner Oct 26, 2012
You enter the candy stall.
A lady appears, and offers you a free treat bag! Will you accept it?
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconmasterofunlocking:
MasterOfUnlocking Featured By Owner Oct 22, 2012   Digital Artist
I want to explore the carnival with my chimera, Samhain: [link]
Reply
:iconadpt-event-manager:
Adpt-Event-Manager Featured By Owner Oct 22, 2012
Upon entering the carnival you notice that the path spits in two directions. Will you go left or right?
Reply
:iconmasterofunlocking:
MasterOfUnlocking Featured By Owner Oct 22, 2012   Digital Artist
Samhain and I will go right!
Reply
:iconadpt-event-manager:
Adpt-Event-Manager Featured By Owner Oct 23, 2012
You go down the right path.
Flashing lights are all around you! Game stalls are everywhere!
Some are large and crowded, while others are small with few people around.
Would you like to go to one or keep exploring?
Reply
:iconmasterofunlocking:
MasterOfUnlocking Featured By Owner Oct 23, 2012   Digital Artist
We would like to go to one of the game stalls!
Reply
:iconadpt-event-manager:
Adpt-Event-Manager Featured By Owner Oct 23, 2012
You approach a large red game stall, and make your way through the crowd.
A clown is on stage. He has just finished putting back together a person that was sawed in half.
"Would anyone like to volunteer for my next trick?" The clown says, glancing at the audience.

Would you like to volunteer, or go find a different game booth?
Reply
:iconmasterofunlocking:
MasterOfUnlocking Featured By Owner Oct 23, 2012   Digital Artist
I would like to volunteer!
Reply
:iconadpt-event-manager:
Adpt-Event-Manager Featured By Owner Oct 25, 2012
You get on stage and the clown hands you a large black top hat. You examine it- theres nothing on the inside, and nothing on the outside. You hand it back, and he pulls out a pumpkin!?
The crowd cheers.
The clown takes a bow and hands you the pumpkin, saying to take it to the orange stall behind this one.
Will you go?
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconladykuraiart:
LadyKuraiArt Featured By Owner Oct 19, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'd like to explore the carnival together with Tanith [link]
Reply
:iconadpt-event-manager:
Adpt-Event-Manager Featured By Owner Oct 19, 2012
Upon entering the carnival you notice that the path spits in two directions. Will you go left or right?
Reply
:iconladykuraiart:
LadyKuraiArt Featured By Owner Oct 19, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'll take the right path
Reply
:iconadpt-event-manager:
Adpt-Event-Manager Featured By Owner Oct 19, 2012
You walk down the right path.
Flashing lights are all around you! Theres game stalls everywhere!
Will you go to one or keep exploring?
Reply
:iconladykuraiart:
LadyKuraiArt Featured By Owner Oct 19, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'd like to walk further
Reply
:iconadpt-event-manager:
Adpt-Event-Manager Featured By Owner Oct 22, 2012
You continue down the alley. There only appears to be game stalls around. Will you go to one or keep exploring?
Reply
:iconladykuraiart:
LadyKuraiArt Featured By Owner Oct 23, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'll go on
Reply
:iconadpt-event-manager:
Adpt-Event-Manager Featured By Owner Oct 23, 2012
You continue down the alley. There only appears to be game stalls around. Will you go to one or keep exploring?
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconllgold:
LLGold Featured By Owner Oct 12, 2012
I would like to take Saila [link] in to the carnival to explore with me.
Reply
:iconadpt-event-manager:
Adpt-Event-Manager Featured By Owner Oct 13, 2012
Upon entering the carnival you notice that the path spits in two directions. Will you go left or right?
Reply
:iconllgold:
LLGold Featured By Owner Oct 14, 2012
defanetly left! please
Reply
:iconadpt-event-manager:
Adpt-Event-Manager Featured By Owner Oct 16, 2012
You walk down the left path. The smell of freshly baked pumpkin pie fills the air.
There are candy stalls everywhere! Would you like to go to one or keep exploring?
Reply
:iconllgold:
LLGold Featured By Owner Oct 16, 2012
keep going!
Reply
:iconadpt-event-manager:
Adpt-Event-Manager Featured By Owner Oct 18, 2012
You continue down the alley. There only appears to be candy stalls around. Will you got to one or keep exploring?
Reply
:iconllgold:
LLGold Featured By Owner Oct 18, 2012
I would like to try a difrent part of the carnival :)
Reply
:iconadpt-event-manager:
Adpt-Event-Manager Featured By Owner Oct 19, 2012
You continue down the alley. There only appears to be candy stalls around. Will you got to one or keep exploring?
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconwhitecrowshiro:
WhiteCrowShiro Featured By Owner Oct 11, 2012
Dragoon [link] and I wish to explore the carnival.
Reply
:iconadpt-event-manager:
Adpt-Event-Manager Featured By Owner Oct 11, 2012
Upon entering the carnival you notice that the path spits in two directions. Will you go left or right?
Reply
Add a Comment:
 
×




Details

Submitted on
October 7, 2012
Image Size
872 KB
Resolution
1200×1511
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
834
Favourites
13 (who?)
Comments
2,476
×